Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A quick post before slipping into a coma....

OK, we literally just walked through the door from a nice little drive up from Palm Springs and my eyes are just barely open but I just had to comment on the newest developments.

As we were driving to the desert Monday morning, I get a text from a friend I hadn't seen in a while. She was asking me where I had been and also said "Nice '3-minuter' in the Examiner." This was my first notification that the interview was actually out Monday, as I hadn't gotten an exact answer on a date from the Examiner. Actually, since we just got back to S.F., I haven't even seen the paper version, just read it online. Very exciting stuff. Check it out.

I've had a lot of responses as a result of the interview and people are giving me a ton of good ideas and suggestions about how to make the blog and project better. Keep the enthusiasm coming, it helps me so much. Most of the questions and comments have been coming to my personal e-mail or phone (which is still cool) but I just want to encourage anyone with ideas about what you'd like to see on the blog or ideas for bettering the project to share those ideas, here, as comments on the blog. I want everyone to see the ideas and exchange thoughts and have it be interactive, if possible. One of the comments I'm hearing most often is that I need to blog more frequently. Totally legit. I'm gonna commit to upping my blogging to once a week at minimum and hopefully more.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're doing a wonderful thing for all of us. Keep up the good work.
    Kim in IB

    ReplyDelete